The course in Aviation Management is designed for the students for managerial and business-related positions within the constantly evolving aviation and aerospace industries. This program ensures that employers will consider you for variety of positions including financial analyst, flight coordinator, market analyst, airport operations specialist, and strategic planner.
- Airport Manager / HR Section
- Airlines Manager
- Airlines Executive
- Airlines Sales Manager
- Travel Agency Manager
- Tariff Manager
- E-ticketing Manager
- Aircraft Buyer & Seller Manager
- Aircraft Leasing Manager
- Executive Manager
- Airlines Marketing Manager
- Six Month : 25,000 TK
- Admission Fee: 10,000 Tk
- Three Month : 18,000 Tk
- Admission Fee: 5,000 Tk
- Eligibility criteria:graduate or equivalent degree from any recognized home or aboard institution. Passed in hsc from any group/ alim/ dip-in-commerce/ business /any degree passed students can apply.
- 4 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Attested copy of hsc or o & a level examination mark sheet and certificate (must being original certificate & mark sheet)
- Attested copy of character certificate/testimonial from the head of the last institution attended.
- Attested copy of any kind of national identity (birth certificate/national id)
- Monthly or annual income statement. For business man income statement from word commissioner or union council chairman. For govt. Or service holder income statement from their respective office.
January-june semester and other in july-december semester.