This course will enable the participants to enhance their knowledge in Computer aided Pattern Grading and Marker Making. In the age of technology, this course will offer the recipients to have an advantage in the competing market where computer technology rules the global market.
- Duration of course: 3 Month Lecture: 24 hours
- Practical: 24 hours
- Course fee: Taka 18000
- Admission Eligibility: S.S.C and equivalent with 5 years working experience in RMG sector or H.S.C and equivalent with 2 years working experience in RMG sector or graduate or equivalent qualifications.
- Six Month :25,000 TK
- Admission Fee:10,000 Tk
- Three Month : 18,000 Tk
- Admission Fee: 5,000 Tk
Eligibility criteria:graduate or equivalent degree from any recognized home or aboard institution. Passed in hsc from any group/ alim/ dip-in-commerce/ business /any degree passed students can apply.
- 4 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Attested copy of hsc or o & a level examination mark sheet and certificate (must being original certificate & mark sheet)
- Attested copy of character certificate/testimonial from the head of the last institution attended.
- Attested copy of any kind of national identity (birth certificate/national id)
- Monthly or annual income statement. For business man income statement from word commissioner or union council chairman. For govt. Or service holder income statement from their respective office.
- January-june semester and other in july-december semester.
Theory & Practical Content:
1. Identify the tools and equipment’s
2.Head theory of figure proportions
3. Measuring and construction of basic skill pattern
4. Drafting of various styles of skill
5. Recognizing Marks and indicators on a pattern ready for cutting
6. Identify the grain line direction on each pattern piece.
9 Constructing shirt basic block
11. Front openings
12. SHIRT grading
13. Sewing practices
14.Constructing dress block
15.Bust darts manipulation
16.Basic sleeve block
17. Sleeve variations-
18. Deep scye and Raglan sleeve, kimono sleeve
19. Collar variations
20.0 Styling from basic block
23. Constructing trouser basic 24.0 Trouser pockets
25. Pleat trouser
27.Specifications 6 hours 15 hours
28. Factory visit