Certificate in Denim Washing & Finishing
Certificate course in Denim Washing & Finishing is a comprehensive course specially designed for those who want to pursue their career as Wash . Completion of this course will equip the participants to know about the detail of Denim Woven, Knitwear, and Sweater Wash. The participants will also know about the theoretical and practical issues of the RMG sector and make them competent and confident to work in RMG related areas choose his career as , GM , Production Manager, Factory Manager, in the RMG & Washing sector at home and abroad.
- Three Month : 21,000 Tk
- Admission Fee: 8,000 Tk
- Eligibility criteria:graduate or equivalent degree from any recognized home or aboard institution. Passed in hsc from any group/ alim/ dip-in-commerce/ business /any degree passed students can apply.
4 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Attested copy of hsc or o & a level examination mark sheet and certificate (must being original certificate & mark sheet)
- Attested copy of character certificate/testimonial from the head of the last institution attended.
- Attested copy of any kind of national identity (birth certificate/national id)
- Monthly or annual income statement. For business man income statement from word commissioner or union council chairman. For govt. Or service holder income statement from their respective office.
January-june semester and other in july-december semester.
Certificate in denim washing & development
Introduction to textile
- Introduction to textile fibers
- Introduction to yarns
- Introduction to fabrics
- Introduction to fabric
- Different types of fabric
- Introduction to dyeing
- Different types of dyeing
- Introduction to washing
- Different types of washing
- Different types of chemical
- Washing process
- Testing standard for washing
- Product development
- Quality requirements for wash
- Garment washing techniques
- Sampling system follow up
- Washing production planning and control
- Payment terms
- Industry visit-8 hrs 4 days
- Assignment of textiles
- Assignment on washing
- Assignment on material consumption