B.Sc.(Hon’s) Fashion Design and Technology (FDT)
B. Sc. in Fashion Design & Technology is a four- year course designed for students to acquire conceptual and practical skills of fashion designing and to transform their conceptual skill into finished garments. This course will enhance creativity and provides opportunity to transform creativity into practical problem solving. To acquire B.Sc. degree a student has to earn 136 credits from a combination of different courses offered by AIFT. After successful completion of this program students will be professionally competent to choose their career as Designer, Design Studio Manager, Fashion Illustrator, Product Developer, Sample Developer, Pattern Maker, Quality Assurance Manager, Retailer, Merchandiser at home and abroad.
- Total Credit :164
- Duration:4 Year x 08 Semesters of six months each, Enrollment only)
Total Course Fee: 3,15,000 Taka
Admission Fee: 15000 Taka
- Passed in HSC from any group/ Dip-in-Commerce/ Business administration and Minimum GPA 2.5 in SSC & HSC. Minimum three subjects in ‘O’ Level and two subjects in ‘A’ level completed students can apply for this degree program but among 5 subjects, minimum B in three subjects and minimum C in two subject. Grade A = 75% Grade B = 65% and Grade C = 55%, only current year and previous year HSC passed student can apply.
- 5 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Attested copy of HSC or O & A level examination mark sheet and certificate (must being original certificate & mark sheet)
- Attested copy of Character Certificate/Testimonial from the head of the last institution attended.
- Attested copy of any kind of national identity (Birth certificate/National ID)
- Monthly or Annual Income Statement. For business man income statement from word commissioner or Union council chairman. For Govt. or service holder income statement from their respective office.
- Lectures 74
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
First Year, 1st semester
First Year, 2nd Semester
Second Year, 1st Semester
Second Year, 2nd Semester
Third Year, 1st Semester
Third Year, 2nd Semester
Fourth Year, 1st Semester
Fourth Year, 2nd Semester
- Environment and Pollution Control
- Principle and Practice of Export-Import Business
- Fashion & Textile Brand Management
- Advanced Quality Control Management
- Finishing Room: Wash and Care label
- Problem and Prospect of the Fashion & RMG related Industries in Bangladesh
- Fashion Design-III: Product Development, Preparation & Presentation (Lab)
- Fashion Accessories