Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
As a BBA graduate, you basically hold the golden ticket because you can apply for just about any business-related job that you want and be highly qualified for the position. With this degree, you become highly employable, so to speak. The course of bachelor degree in the business administration is amongst the most demanding courses that are presently opted by the Bangladeshi youth. The course of BBA fetches an excellent format of placement prospects if it earned from a reputed or esteemed Universities and Institutes. The course in its placement prospects provides an ideal as well as decent job package to those who have under taken the course. Business administration (BBA).)
- Total Credit :120
- Duration:4 Year x 08 Semesters of six months each, Enrollment only)
- Total Course Fee: 1,70,000 Taka
- Admission Fee: 15,000 Taka
- Passed in HSC from any group/Dip-in-Commerce/ Business administration and Minimum GPA 2.5 in SSC & HSC. Minimum three subjects in ‘O’ Level and two subjects in ‘A’ level completed students can apply for this degree program but among 5 subjects, minimum B in three subjects and minimum C in two subject. Grade A = 75% Grade B = 65% and Grade C = 55%
only current year and previous year HSC passed student can apply.
- 5 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Attested copy of HSC or O & A level examination mark sheet and certificate (must being original certificate & mark sheet)
- Attested copy of Character Certificate/Testimonial from the head of the last institution attended.
- Attested copy of any kind of national identity (Birth certificate/National ID)
- Monthly or Annual Income Statement. For business man income statement from word commissioner or Union council chairman. For Govt. or service holder income statement from their respective office.
- Lectures 75
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
7th Semester (MARKETING MAJOR)
8th Semester (MARKETING MAJOR)
7th Semester (FINANCE AND BANKING MAJOR)
8th Semester (FINANCE AND BANKING MAJOR)
7th Semester (ACCOUNTING AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS (AIS) MAJOR)
8th Semester (ACCOUNTING AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS (AIS) MAJOR)
7th Semester (MANAGEMENT STUDIES MAJOR)
8th Semester (MANAGEMENT STUDIES MAJOR)