Higher National Diploma in Fashion Design
Post Graduate Diploma in Apparels Merchandising (DFD) is a comprehensive course specially designed for those who want to pursue their career as merchandisers. This is a 240 credits course. Completion of this course will equip the participants to know about the detail of Woven, Knitwear, and Sweater Merchandising. The participants will also know about the theoretical and practical issues of the RMG sector and make them competent and confident to work in RMG related areas choose his career as , Merchandiser, Production Manager, Factory Manager, Compliance Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Industrial Engineer in the RMG sector at home and abroad.
- Total Credit :240 credits Full Time Program.
- Duration:02 Year X4 Semester of six months each; spring and Fall.
Total Course Fee: 2,24,000 Taka
Admission Fee: 20,000 Taka
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduate or Equivalent degree from any recognized home or aboard institution. Passed in HSC from any group/ Alim/ Dip-in-Commerce/ Business administration and Minimum GPA 2.5 in SSC & HSC. And any year HSC passed students can apply.
- 5 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Attested copy of HSC or O & A level examination mark sheet and certificate (must being original certificate & mark sheet)
- Attested copy of Character Certificate/Testimonial from the head of the last institution attended.
- Attested copy of any kind of national identity (Birth certificate/National ID)
- Monthly or Annual Income Statement. For business man income statement from word commissioner or Union council chairman. For Govt. or service holder income statement from their respective office.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes