MBA in Apparel Merchandising
EMBA in Apparel Merchandising is a 2 year’s full time Master’s Program. A student has to earn 60 credits to be eligible for MBA. In the RMG sector in home and abroad merchandising is a highly valued profession. Starting with a modest salary a successful merchandiser’s salary may go up to 1-2 laces per month within 8-10 years. The MBA Program in Apparel Merchandising intends to develop managers by enhancing technical skills and competencies required Apparel Merchandising. After successful completion of this program, a student will be competent to join as merchandisers in the RMG sector.
- Total Credit : 60
- Duration: 2 Year x 04 Semesters of six months each, Enrollment only)
Total Course Fee: 1,76,000 Taka
Admission Fee: 15,000 Taka
- Admission Requirement for Honors programs HSC/ Equivalent 2.50/2nd Division/ O Level in B.Sc (Hon’s) in AMT, FDT , BBA & Other.
- Admission Requirement for Masters program Minimum Honors/Degree/Equivalent 2nd Class in MBA.
- H.S.C/Equivalent & O Level for Diploma Course.
- Graduate or H.S.C/Equivalent for Certificate Course.
- 5 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Attested copy of HSC or O & A level examination mark sheet and certificate (must being original certificate & mark sheet)
- Attested copy of Character Certificate/Testimonial from the head of the last institution attended.
- Attested copy of any kind of national identity (Birth certificate/National ID)
- Monthly or Annual Income Statement. For business man income statement from word commissioner or Union council chairman. For Govt. or service holder income statement from their respective office.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes