BSc (Hon’s) Apparel Manufacture and Technology (AMT)
B.Sc. Program in Apparel Manufacture & Technology is a four- year course designed to provide the students with a sound foundation in the technology and managerial aspects of apparel manufacturing. To acquire B.Sc.degree a student has to earn 148 credits from a combination of courses offered by AIFT. After successful completion of this program, a student will be professionally competent to choose his career as Merchandiser, Production Manager, Factory Manager, Compliance Manager, Lecturer, Quality Assurance Manager, Sample Room Manager, Supply Chain Manager, and Industrial Engineer in the RMG sector at home and abroad.
- Total Credit : 148
- Duration: 4 Year x 08 Semesters of six months each, Enrollment only)
Total Course Fee: 2, 98,000 Taka
Admission Fee: 15000 Taka
- Passed in HSC from any group/ Dip-in-Commerce/ Business administration and Minimum GPA 2.5 in SSC & HSC. Minimum three subjects in ‘O’ Level and two subjects in ‘A’ level completed students can apply for this degree program but among 5 subjects, minimum B in three subjects and minimum C in two subject. Grade A = 75% Grade B = 65% and Grade C = 55%, only current year and previous year HSC passed student can apply.
- 5 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Attested copy of HSC or O & A level examination mark sheet and certificate (must being original certificate & mark sheet)
- Attested copy of Character Certificate/Testimonial from the head of the last institution attended.
- Attested copy of any kind of national identity (Birth certificate/National ID)
- Monthly or Annual Income Statement. For business man income statement from word commissioner or Union council chairman. For Govt. or service holder income statement from their respective office.
- Lectures 65
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
First Year, 1st semester
First Year, 2nd Semester
Second Year, 1st Semester
Second Year, 2nd Semester
Third Year, 1st Semester
Third Year, 2nd Semester
Fourth Year, 1st Semester
Fourth Year, 2nd Semester