Post Graduate Diploma in Apparels Merchandising (DAM)
Post Graduate Diploma in Apparels Merchandising (DAM) is a comprehensive course specially designed for those who want to pursue their career as merchandisers. This is a 32 credits course. Completion of this course will equip the participants to know about the detail of Woven, Knitwear, and Sweater Merchandising. The participants will also know about the theoretical and practical issues of the RMG sector and make them competent and confident to work in RMG related areas choose his career as , Merchandiser, Production Manager, Factory Manager, Compliance Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Industrial Engineer in the RMG sector at home and abroad.
- Total Credits: 32 credits Full Time Program.
- Duration: 01 Year X02 Semester of six months each; spring and fall.
Total Fee: 50,000 Taka
Admission Fee: 10,000 Taka
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduate or Equivalent degree from any recognized home or aboard institution. Passed in HSC from any group/ Alim/ Dip-in-Commerce/ Business / Any Degree Minimum GPA 2.5 in SSC & HSC. And any year HSC passed students can apply.
- 4 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Attested copy of HSC or O & A level examination mark sheet and certificate (must being original certificate & mark sheet)
- Attested copy of Character Certificate/Testimonial from the head of the last institution attended.
- Attested copy of any kind of national identity (Birth certificate/National ID)
- Monthly or Annual Income Statement. For business man income statement from word commissioner or Union council chairman. For Govt. or service holder income statement from their respective office.
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Garment manufacturing
- Quality requirements
- Final quality audit and Buyer QC inspection
- Garment washing techniques
- Production planning and Control
- Pre-production activities
- Material Consumption
- Garment costing and pricing
- Costing practices
- Payment terms
- File Development
- Booking Sheet
- Email System
- Industry Visit-10 hrs 5 Days
- Internship 8 week
- Assignment on Garment manufacturing
- Assignment on Material consumption
- Assignment on garment costing & Pricing
- Assignment on Costing Practices